Sunday 31 October 2010

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Hmm. I thought someone had swapped the tobacco in my rollup for something else watching this. Very weird film indeed. Maybe I didn't get it, but I really did not understand this film. Only my youngest 2 watched this one and lost interest after about 15 minutes.
Scott Pilgrim(Michael Cera - of Superbad fame?) has to defeat his new girlfriend's seven evil exes in order to win her heart. They all have unexplained weird superpowers, as does Scott. So simply Scott fights each ex, beating them and winning his new girlfriends heart.
A very bizarre film and sorry to say, not one I will watch again. Yes its a non-thinking film, coz if you think about it you just end up more confused. A great way to waste 90 odd minutes, but I do suggest a few beers before, and during, and probably after. 3 out of 10 which im sure il get flamed for, but I really do like to understand what is going on, and I sure didn't here.

HI-RES COVERS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment