Thursday 16 September 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife

Yay I thought as I sat down in my seat. Can't wait. OMG I thought after about 15 minutes. Isn't this a Resi Evil film. Where on earth are all the special effects and gruesome creatures. Don't get me wrong, directing is great, effects are ok, and the whole movie was enjoyable, but, but, but. Someone forgot the nasties. A severe lack of any real gory action. And what suspense. The music completely let down the movie as well, losing it any credibility as suspenseful and action packed. Dear oh dear. What annoys me is I have the other on DVD, but there is no way I shall buy this, so collection ruined. Milla was great as usual, and I loved the speeding bullet effects towards the end, but sadly the only decent monster effects were a couple of peeps, and a couple of head-splitting dogs. 6 out of 10 because they kept Milla Jovovich and she was ace, but if there is another, I may completely skip it at the cinema after this poor attempt.

HI-RES COVERS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment