Sunday 6 February 2011

13 (Thirteen)

A young man(Jack), takes the identity of another man, who has just been murdered. Believing he can takeover the occupation of the dead man, Jack follows the directions given in a letter, hoping that he will earn lots of money.
Unfortunately, little does he know that the job entails standing in a room with a gun to his head. A selection of people stand in a circle, each with a gun to his head. Each person spins the barrel of their gun, until the light goes out(cant remember if its on or off lol). When this happens they all shoot. While this is happening their owner, i guess you could call them, is betting, and taking bets on who survives or dies.
I did personally enjoy the film, but its not for everyone. Not the greatest film, and no i will never watch it again, but I did not feel I had wasted my time watching it. I say watch it if you have nothing better to do. A max 4 out of 10 from me.

HI-RES COVERS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment