Sunday 29 August 2010

The Other Guys

Darn was I disappointed when Dwayne Johnson was only temporarily in the film. After tooth fairy I was looking forwards to another silly film with him. BUT its not all bad. I really did enjoy the film. The start was absolutely brilliant, but it went downhill after that, ie once the 2 hardmen cops were killed off comically. Will Ferrell as always was excellent, but Mark Wahlberg really suprised me. I honestly think he played the part excellently, I didn't think he could do the comedy angle, but he pulled it off first-rate. I do have to say I enjoyed Cop-Out more, but this is an enjoyable romp. Keaton is definitely showing his age here, and im sad to say, I did not enjoy his performance at all. Il give this movie 6 out of 10.

HI-RES COVERS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment